The Mobile Health Program’s mobile clinic is a doctor’s office on wheels. We travel to different sites throughout Tucson and Southern Arizona to provide medical examinations, tests, screenings, treatment, education, and referrals to people who have little or no access to medical facilities or who cannot travel. We accept donations (cash or check), but no one is turned away for inability to pay. You do not need insurance or documents. Se habla español.
During our family practice hours, we see patients on a walk-in basis without appointments (first come, first served).
Services we offer include:
- Physicals for school, sports, camp, or work
- Routine health screening including blood pressure checks, pap smears, and testing for diabetes, cholesterol, and anemia
- Management, education, and prescriptions for chronic health problems like diabetes and high blood pressure
- Diagnosis and treatment for illnesses like urine infections, ear infections, and strep throat
- Women’s health exams, STI testing, and birth control
During our prenatal care hours, we see patients by appointment. Please call (520) 626-0178 (office) or (520) 349-6594 (cell) to speak to our medical assistant for more information and an appointment. Our prenatal care program includes all prenatal visits and lab tests and an ultrasound. Mothers deliver at Banner University Medical Center – University Campus. The cost for the prenatal care program is $300, which may be paid in installments.
At area health fairs, we may provide vaccinations, dental screenings and fluoride treatments, health screenings, and health education to the community.